Vancouver BC and Hyderabad
Cargo Chief is developing a freight logistics platform and applications that will revolutionize the Trucking industry by creating connections to get freight moving and strengthening existing connections, networks, and relationships.
As a core team member you will be responsible for building applications, APIs, and backend services to improve and extend the customer facing features of the Cargo Chief C4 platform.
On any given day you might
- Design and build user facing features to enable and streamline finding and booking freight and trucks
- Build the APIs to support the user facing applications
- Work at the data level to optimize data storage and access
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years experience in building consumer-facing web applications or services
- Experience with Angular.js
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Sharp problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement of systems, software, and processes through analysis and metrics
- Experience building restful APIs, integrating with various client platforms such as iOS, Android and Web.
- Experience at a startup or in a small fast paced environment
Cargo Chief is building a data and AI driven platform to solve the capacity issues of the Freight Logistics industry. We have recently closed an oversubscribed financing round.The domestic market is over $700 billion. We have three years of experience in the truckload, intermodal and LTL freight business and recognized as a technology leader with award-winning multi-patented technology.
Cargo Chief is working on the platform and applications to enable the thousands of volume freight buyers to find capacity and greatly enhance their profitability with game changing data-driven solutions for trucking carriers and their volume customers.
- Health Club
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
If you meet the requirements above and are excited to roll your sleeves up and join this rare ground floor opportunity (lots of equity, modest salary) and work hard in a fast-paced environment where everyone is hands-on, please email your CV, including some of your platform/system end development successes, to Russ: RJones at CargoChief dot com. Please do not call. We will contact candidates that are a strong match.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Cargo Chief are considered the property of Cargo Chief and are not subject to payment of agency fees.